It’s a new year and we all have goals we’re focusing on to better ourselves. To me, one of the best ways I can live my life is by striving to be happier. Happiness is contagious and best of all, free. All you have to do is recognize that you’re in control of it!
Today, I’m excited to share with you 8 TIPS TO BRING MORE HAPPINESS INTO YOUR LIFE.
- Surrounding yourself with people who encourage and support you. As an adult, you literally choose who to have in your life. Hold yourself to a high standard and your friends and co-workers to an even higher one. Associate yourself with people who make you better.
- Figuring out what you love to do or what excites you and doing more of it! Make time to do something for yourself every day. Fill your cup so that you can pour it into others. What do I love doing? Exercising, snuggling my pup, recipe testing and learning about health and wellness. I nerd out on podcasts and research studies about nutrition… lately, I’ve been so intrigued by keto! Did you know it can increase your energy levels? I love the ZonePerfect KETO Butter Coffee RTD to start my day on a good note with healthy fats. ZonePerfect Keto is MADE FOR BETTER with better ingredients i.e. real coconut as the fat source and MCTs for brain fuel. More on that later, though.
- Think big picture. Don’t sweat the small stuff. I try to focus on the end goal… will anyone remember this at my funeral?
- Stress is a choice. When life gets overwhelming, remember all of the privilege that led you here. If work is demanding, I’m grateful people think I’m valuable and want to involve me! When I’m sick, I’m grateful for the access I have to doctors, information, and medicine to heal me.
- Let go of guilt. Not completely, but give yourself some grace. You are harder on yourself than anyone else.
- Speaking of, give people the benefit of the doubt. Don’t you want them to give it to you?
- Everyone else is judging you a lot less than you think; they are too busy worrying about themselves.
- If you smile enough and speak enough positivity, you’ll become positive. Be intentional with your thoughts and actions; they become your reality. I like to leave myself little notes of positive affirmation!
Interested in learning more about Keto and ZonePerfect? Read more about the diet on ZonePerfect’s website, and download the SHOP, PLAY, WIN!® Collect & Win Game featuring MONOPOLY when you purchase ZonePerfect products at Tom Thumb for a chance at winning prizes. You can snag their products in the exercise and weight management section of Tom Thumb stores!
Hope you enjoyed my 8 TIPS TO BRING MORE HAPPINESS INTO YOUR LIFE and find them easy to implement and smile about!