This post has been sponsored by Nestlè Coffee Partners. All thoughts and opinions are my own. To view my full disclosure policy, click here.
When I moved to Dallas, I was ecstatic for the fall. Everyone told me it lasts a second here, but I beg to differ. The leaves turn golden yellow and there is a perfect crisp in the air. These are the things a Florida girl recognizes.
So, to say that fall is my favorite season is a big understatement. From the perfect weather to the cozy accessories, I adore every aspect of this time of year! After visiting my local Tom Thumb, and being inspired by Starbucks® Fall Blend Medium Roast Coffee, I decided to celebrate the beginning of the fall season with a roundup of some of my favorite things! It certainly helped having this
coupon for my new favorite fall coffee, too!
1. Starbucks® Fall Blend Medium Roast K-Cup® Pods – Sip the season! I snagged a box of these at my local Tom Thumb to keep at work. It’s fall in a warm mug; a hearty cup for the crisp days to come. The Fall Blend is a full-bodied blend, bringing warmth to the season by melding fresh spice notes with citrus and a delicate hint of toasted nuts. Swoon! P.S. It’s also available in ground coffee!
2. Honeycrisp apples – The crispiest of all the apples. Better yet, the crispiest of all the apples that’s also the size of your face. The season starts in early September and I am here for it. Favorite apple? The ones I pick myself in an orchard. Did you know that apples are my favorite food?
3. Cozy sweaters, scarves and slippers – I’m breaking out all my knits, flannels and plaids. Fall fashion to me is equivalent to wearing a big comfy blanket with some chic boots every day.
4. Candles – Our home becomes a sanctuary of fall-inspired candles—from bourbon & vanilla to apple cinnamon, I have no bias. The living room glows with warm candles and the smell of fall all season.
5. All the pumpkin baked goods – Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie…I think you get the idea. Something about fall just puts me in the mood for baking, don’t you agree?
And what’s better than all of my fall favorites? Well, having them all at once of course. A cozy Saturday morning scene- snuggled up in a big sweater with candles ablaze and a warm mug of Starbucks® Fall Blend Coffee with a slice of homemade pumpkin bread. Delightful to say the least.
What are some of your Fall favorites? Share them with me in the comments below.
Be sure to use the Tom Thumb mobile app to peruse coupons and sales near you!