This post has been sponsored by Albertsons Companies Family of Stores. All thoughts and opinions are my own. To view my full disclosure policy, click here.
Grab your sunscreen and floaties—it’s summertime, friends! In partnership with Tom Thumb, I’m sharing some of my favorite poolside snacks featured in their Summer Sale from May 29 – June 11. I mean, I already love shopping at Tom Thumb for the wide assortment of healthy snacks and treats—but a sale? I AM HERE FOR IT.
So, I did the research. I perused the Tom Thumb app, the Summer Sale ad, and I have whittled my favorite snack list down to an elite six. It wasn’t easy, but I did it for you because we’re cool like that.
- Skinny Pop: Somehow, Skinny Pop popcorn is one of those special snacks that stays crunchy even when your hands are wet and wrinkly from too much time wading in the pool. Salty? Sweet? Buttery? The selection is endless. I’m a fan of the original, personally.
- Planters: Are we seeing a trend? Another healthy snack that doesn’t get soggy and doesn’t melt in the sun. I’m a big fan of the Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts, especially at such a great price! Plus, I need some protein to keep fueled for noodle fights.
- Starbucks: Because what’s better than moseying down to the pool super early before the crowd hits? Moseying down with your cold brew in hand, that’s what. I love the black sweetened because it doesn’t have any “extra” ingredients—just cold brew coffee and a little sugar.
- Chobani: Creamy and protein packed. A quick little pick-me-up with no mess. Just don’t forget your spoon! *says the girl who keeps extra silverware in her purse at all times.
- RXBar: I’ve been a fan of these bars for years; I even visited their HQ when I was in Chicago once! They’re made with simple ingredients and in an assortment of delicious flavors. A convenient and filling snack. Plus, they’re perfect to keep in my pool bag at all times—just in case hanger hits.
- Zevia: HELLO REFRESHING! Nothing like sipping a little bubbly by the pool. Sparkling water, I mean. The Cucumber Lemon Zevia water is super refreshing on a hot day! 10/10 would recommend.
I purchased these products and more at my local Tom Thumb, but you can also shop the Summer Sale and save at any of the Albertsons Companies family of stores including Albertsons, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Shaw’s, Star Market, and Carrs/Safeway.
Visit the Tom Thumb website to find a store near you and discover some fun meal-prep tips and recipe ideas!
The products mentioned in this post are on sale at the Albertsons Family of stores from May 29 to June 11. Products on sale at Tom Thumb retailers may differ.